Support the OTA's mission to develop, maintain, preserve, promote and protect the Ozark Trail.
Trail Contributor - $35, $50 or $75
Our basic membership category. Every dollar helps support OTA projects & programs. Memberships at this level will build 10 yards of new trail or pay for a half-mile of trail to be mowed. All members enjoy these benefits:
- Attractive OTA Embroidered Patch (With Initial Membership)
- Subscription to quarterly Trail Talk newsletter with features on new trail segments, trail-building, milestones, trail tips & upcoming events
- Subscription to annual Ozark Trail Connector magazine featuring volunteer contributions, trail how-to's, our annual report & more
- Invitations to participate in local hikes, trail improvement work days & social activities
Trail Investor - $100, $150 or $250
Your support enhances trail building & maintenance programs, vital infrastructure like utilities or powering our website for a month. ALL above benefits plus:
- Recognition of your support in our publications
- OTA Lapel Pin or OTA Ball Cap
- OT Complete Trail Map Poster
Trail Adventure Capitalist - $500 or $750
Your generous contribution helps secure the resources to protect the Ozark Trail across Missouri. Provide a dozen hand tools or support trimming of summer growth on five miles of trail. ALL above benefits plus:
- OTA Logo Polo Shirt or Trail Tool of Your Choice
Pulaski Club - $1,000, $2,500 or $5,000
The Pulaski Club honors all who have come before us to build the Ozark Trail as you see it today. Your contribution ensures that the trail will always be waiting for the next dreamer. ALL above benefits plus:
- OTA Lapel Pin & OTA Ceramic Coffee Mug
- Customized Black Jacket Embroidered with Your Name & OTA Logo
Schoolcraft Leadership Circle - $10,000 or $25,000
Schoolcraft Leadership gifts have a dramatic effect on the financial and programmatic health of the OTA & provide sustainability in our efforts on behalf of the trail. This gift is named for Henry Rowe Schoolcraft, an early 19th-century explorer who published The Journal of a Tour into the Interior of Missouri and Arkansaw in 1821, the first written account of an exploration of the Ozarks. ALL above benefits plus:
- Special Recognition in Our Publications and on Our Website
Support the OTA's mission to develop, maintain, preserve, promote and protect the rugged natural beauty of the Ozark Trail. New members receive an OTA patch and membership card, frequent email bulletins, a subscription to the OTA newsletter Trail Talk, along with our printed annual magazine: The Connector. Plus, you get the satisfaction of helping out a great cause.
All funds go toward trail construction and maintenance, maps and brochures, web site maintenance and other administrative costs. The OTA is a volunteer-run organization!
If you are already a member and want to renew your annual membership using Paypal's secure site, go to our Renewal Form.
If you prefer to pay be check, Please mail your payment to:
Ozark Trail Association
406 W. High St.
Potosi, MO 63664